Scribes Rugby Club Seeking Coach for Men's Rugby Team
from Brendan Munro
Scribes Rugby Football Club is seeking a Coach for its Men’s Rugby Rugby Team. This successful candidate will play an important leadership role at the club during the upcoming 2018-19 season.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Experience coaching rugby at a competitive level
• Fully Certified or willing to work towards this through the club
• Minimum Coaching Certification at the NCCP Introduction to Competition Context
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
The BC Rugby Men’s Division 2 competitive season runs from September until May, apart from a multi-week break that begins in mid-December.
The successful applicant is expected to be available for the majority of:
Matches on Saturdays
• Primarily held in the Lower Mainland area
• Kickoff times are typically 11:30am or 1:00pm, but may vary
• Two to four away-fixtures per season will include travel to Kelowna or Kamloops
• Held on Mondays and Wednesday evenings
• Start time of 6:30pm at Trout Lake or 7:30pm at PNE-Empire Grounds
The candidate must already reside in Canada, be eligible to work in Canada and have a valid work permit for Canada. Scribes RFC are not able to sponsor out-of-country candidates.
Remuneration and expenses to be discussed during the interview process.
How to apply
Your résumé and a brief cover letter should be forwarded by email directly to:
President, Scribes Rugby Football Club